Version 1.03 (December 2016)
- Support for multiple monitors
- Photoshop Elements 15: The useless "Modal State Changed" events are not recorded anymore.
- Recording the PhotoMerge menu items in
PSE 11/12 is now possible with the "Insert Menu Item"
command from the ActionsXXL panel menu.
- The "Insert > Adjustment Layer"
menu item now also records the blend mode and opacity of the
- Support for shut down via ElementsXXL
4.01 and higher
- Bug Fix: When starting Photoshop Elements
and ActionsXXL is docked, the Actions panel is not automatically
Version 1.02 (May 2016)
- The trial version can be used for another
14 days even if it expired before.
- New Insert > Shape menu item
for recreating the current shape layer with two actions steps.
- The delay time of the tool tips
is 1 second instead of 0.5 seconds. This makes sure that tool
tips are not displayed too fast.
- Bug Fix: The Insert menu items do not
stop the recording anymore.
Version 1.01 (April 2016)
- New Features:
- "Override Action 'Open' Commands"
check box on the Batch dialog, which allows opening
images from an action for batch processing, e.g. to apply
Camera Raw settings.
- "Override Action 'Save As' Commands"
check box on the Batch dialog, which allows saving
batch processed images from an action. This also enables
saving multiple file formats.
- Deactivating the "Floating Window" menu item
now automatically displays the Actions panel (in case
it is not already visible).
- If a damaged settings or action file is detected, you
are now asked to send us the file in order to improve
- The useless "Make Snapshot" steps are now
removed when loading the (PS) default actions.
- Photoshop Elements 6-10: The Quick Fix action is not
opened as a default action anymore.
- With invalid batch settings three new warning messages
are displayed when trying to batch process.
- New ? button on the Batch dialog that displays the Batch
page of the manual.
- Bug Fixes:
- Bug Fix: The "Stop after very
Step" playback option did not work previously.
- Bug Fix: Fixed error message on exit
under Windows 8 in PSE 11 & 12, which occured when
ElementsXXL 3 was also installed
- Bug Fix: Some damaged settings or
action files are opened without an error now.
- Bug Fix: nik plugin steps in actions
files are loaded correctly now and their tooltips do not
freeze Photoshop Elements for several seconds anymore.
- Bug Fix: The ActionsXXL window shows
up correctly now even if the ini file contains wrong values.
- Bug Fix: When using the Load sub
menu in Button mode, the buttons are updated now.
- Bug Fix: Under certain conditions
clicking a button in Button Mode did not work.
- Bug Fix: Empty action sets are not
shown on the Process tab of the Batch dialog anymore.
- Bug Fix: Some combo box items on
the Name tab sheet of the Batch dialog were not translated
- Bug Fix: The View > Zoom Out menu
item is now recordable with the "Insert Menu Item"
- Bug Fix: When recording the Show
Layer or Hide Layer commands, they are now correctly named
- Bug Fix: When using a HiDPI system
setting the ActionsXXL window is displayed with correct
size on startup if it was collapsed on exit.
Version 1.0 (April 2016)