In ActionsXXL 1.06 the order of the actions steps was reversed every time Photoshop Elements was started, because of a bug in the new fast opening feature. This means that every time that Photoshop Elements was started, the order of the actions steps in the ActionsXXL window was either correct or reversed. Additionally all .atn files that were opened with ActionsXXL 1.06 were opened with the actions steps in reverse order.
This was fixed in ActionsXXL 1.07.
Here are steps to fix the problems that the bug caused:
1. First of all, install ActionsXXL 1.07 over the old version. Then run Photoshop Elements and make sure that ActionsXXL 1.07 is installed by choosing Help > About Plug-In > ActionsXXL from the menu.
2. If you did not open or save any .atn files in ActionsXXL 1.06, there is a 50% chance that you do not need to do anything. Then all of the actions in the ActionsXXL window are either OK or reversed.
3. Play the actions back to see if they still work. One step actions cannot have a wrong step order, by the way. Some multi-step action may also work fine in reversed order.
4. If all actions in the ActionsXXL 1.07 window are reversed, hold down the Shift key and click on the "Clear All Actions" menu item of the panel menu. You are then asked if you want to reverse the order of the current action steps. Click Yes and wait some seconds until the actions show up again. You are done now.
5. If you have .atn files of all your actions and these .atn files were not saved in reverse order with ActionsXXL 1.06, there is an easy way to restore your actions: Clear all actions from the ActionsXXL 1.07 window and reopen the .atn files of your actions. You are done now.
6. If you do not have backup .atn files of actions that are displayed in the ActionsXXL window, please check if the step order of these actions is reversed. Also, if you saved actions with ActionsXXL 1.06 and deleted them from the ActionsXXL window, you need to reopen them in ActionsXXL 1.07 and check them for correct step order.
7. Play the actions back to see if they still work. One step actions cannot have a wrong step order, by the way. Some multi-step action may also work fine in reversed order.
8. Save each action set with correctly working actions to an .atn file by selecting the set name (with the yellow folder icon) and choosing "Save Actions" from the panel menu. Then delete the saved action sets from the ActionsXXL window.
9. Keep only the reversed actions in the ActionsXXL window.
10. Hold down the Shift key and click on the "Clear All Actions" menu item of the panel menu. You are then asked if you want to reverse the order of the current action steps. Click Yes and wait some seconds until the actions show up again.
11. Save these fixed actions now as .atn files to have a future backup.
12. Finally reopen the previously saved correctly working actions from their .atn files again.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. If you have problems with the instructions above, please contact us.